(Items with footnotes link to external websites)
Tier 1 Data Tracking Tools
Tier 2 Data Tracking Tools
Tier 3 Data Tracking Tools
- Source Unkown. Tier I Intervention Tracking Form.
- Santa Rosa County Schools, Fl. DAILY POSITIVE BEHAVIOR TRACKING FORM. [http://www.santarosa.k12.fl.us/ese/P2_Resources1/DAILY%20POSITIVE%20BEHAVIOR%20TRACKING%20FORM.doc].
- Real Classroom Ideas. Behavior Documentation. [http://www.realclassroomideas.com/resources/Classroom+Management-Behavior+Form.pdf].
- Free Printable Behavior Charts. Classroom Printables And Charts. [http://www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com/teacher’s_page.htm].
- Free Printable Behavior Charts. Behavior Charts Ages 3+. [http://www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com/behaviorcharts3-10.htm].
- Free Printable Behavior Charts. Single Behavior Charts. [http://www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com/singlebehaviorcharts.htm].
- Chart Jungle. Computer Printer Picture Graphics : Behavior Charts (FREE PRINTABLES : BEHAVIOR : CHILD). [http://www.chartjungle.com/behavior.html].
- Source Unknown. Card Flip Tracking Form.
- Source Unknown. Self Monitoring Assignment Sheet.
- specialed.about.com. COUNTDOWN – I CAN DO IT. [http://specialed.about.com/library/templates/contract3.pdf].
- Dearborn Heights School District No. 7. BEHAVIOR SPECIALIST REFERRAL FORM.
- The Tacoma Public Schools. District Behavior Intervention Team/Behavior Specialist Student Referral Form. [http://www.tacoma.k12.wa.us/information/departments/special_education/Other%20Special%20Education%20Forms%20Library/District%20Behavior%20Intervention%20Team%20and%20Behavior%20Specialist%20Form.doc].
- Northwest Regional Education Service District. Northwest Regional ESD Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) Referral to Behavior Specialist. [http://www.nwresd.k12.or.us/specialed/pdf/BehaviorSpecialistReferral.doc].
- Waverly-Shell Rock Community Schools. SCHOOL COUNSELING REFERRAL FORM. [http://www.waverly-shellrock.k12.ia.us/forms/SCHOOL%20COUNSELING%20REFERRAL%20FORM.doc].
- Sterchi Elementary School. School Counselor Referral Form. [http://sterchi-guidance.sterchies.knoxschools.org/modules/locker/files/get_group_file.phtml?fid=3078691&gid=906100&sessionid=0408].
- Holden R-III School District. Counseling Referral Form. [http://holden.mo.schoolwebpages.com/education/page/download.php?fileinfo=Q291bnNlbGluZ19SZWZlcnJhbF9Gb3JtLTEuZG9jOjo6L3d3dzEwL3NjaG9vbHMvbW8vaG9sZGVuL2ltYWdlcy9kb2NtZ3IvN2ZpbGUxMzEuZG9j].
- Modified by Gable, R. A. (1991) from: Cartwright, C. A., & Cartwright, G. P. (1970). Determining the motivational systems of individual children. TEACHING Exceptional Children, 2:3, 143-149. Forced-Choice Reinforcement Survey. [http://www.spannj.org/BehavioralPresentation/BehavioralPresentation/Student%20Involvement%20%26%20behavior%20problems/Forced%20Choice%20Reinforcement%20menu/Forced%20Choice%20Reinforcement%20Menu.pdf].
- Adapted by C. Anderson & C. Borgmeier (2007) from March, Horner, Lewis-Palmer, Brown, Crone, & Todd (1999). Efficient Functional Behavior Assessment: The Functional Assessment Checklist for Teachers and Staff. [http://www.pbis.org/common/pbisresources/tools/EfficientFBA_FACTS.pdf].
- March, Horner, Lewis-Palmer, Brown, Crone, Todd, Carr (2000). Functional Assessment Checklist for Teachers and Staff. [http://www.pbis.org/common/pbisresources/tools/FACTS.doc].
- Montgomery County Intermediate Unit. Learning Styles Profiles and Inventories. [http://www.mciu.org/Divisions/CurriculumInstructionProfessionalDevelopment/ProfessionalDevelopment/K12TeacherResources/LearningStylesProfilesandInventories.aspx].
- Saginaw Valley State University. Student Learning Style Survey. [http://www.studyguide.org/learning_styles.htm].
- Alpena-Montmorency-Alcona Educational Service District. DATA/BIT TEAM Parent Questionnaire. [http://www.amaesd.net/media/forms/SAT/MEETING%20COORDINATION/Parent%20Questionnaire.pdf].
- Bee Creek United Methodist Church. Parent Questionnaire. [http://storage.cloversites.com/beecreekunitedmethodistchurch/documents/Parent%20Questionnaire.pdf].
- Lewis, T.J., Scott, T.M., and Sugai, G. (1994)., Diagnostique, 19, 103-115. The problem behavior questionnaire: A teacher-based instrument to develop functional hypotheses of problem behavior in general education settings. [http://cecp.air.org/fba/problembehavior2/Appendix%20E.pdf].
- . DATA/BIT TEAM Student Self-Evaluation Form. [http://www.amaesd.net/media/forms/Behavior-Toolbox/4-Information-Collection-Tools/2.%20Students/Student%20Self-Evaluation.pdf].
- Prentice-Hall, Inc. Student Progress Self-Evaluation. [http://www.teachervision.fen.com/tv/printables/0130533688_ALFL0402.pdf].
- Foresman, S., Addison Wesley K. Student Self-Assessment. [http://www.teachervision.fen.com/tv/printables/scottforesman/Math_K-2_AF_6.pdf].
- Foresman, S., Addison Wesley K. Student Self-Assessment. [http://www.teachervision.fen.com/tv/printables/scottforesman/Math_3-6_AF_6.pdf].
- Wayne RESA Guidelines for Behavior Assessment – APPENDIX: FORMS. Wayne RESA Time Out Log. [http://www.resa.net/downloads/positive_behavior/time_out.doc].
- Wayne County Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA). Daily Check In Check Out Data Summary. [http://www.resa.net/downloads/positive_behavior/pbs_daily.xls].
- Wayne County Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA). Weekly Check In Check Out Data Summary. [http://www.resa.net/downloads/positive_behavior/pbs_weekly_sheet.xls].
- Wayne County Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA). Weekly Check In Check Out Data Summary Sample. [http://www.resa.net/downloads/positive_behavior/sample_cico.xls].
- LiveSchool Inc. LiveSchool – platform for tracking behavior points and rewards. [http://whyliveschool.com/pbis].
STUDENT ASSIGNMENT TRACKER/RECORD SHEET - "Help Students Meet YOUR Deadlines"" is a way for secondary students to keep track of their assignments, the dates assignments were assigned, and the due dates -- it makes them accountable for submitting their work on time. It also serves as validation when parents, administrators, or students question you by saying "Did Johnny turn in his work on time?"
PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR CLASSROOM BEFORE Y0U RATE THE QUALITY AND JUDGE THE CONTENT. OTHERWISE, IT IS UNFAIR TO THE AUTHOR WHO HAS SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS PREPARING A HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT TO SAVE YOU TIME, WORK, AND $$$$'S! IT ALSO GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE THE AUTHOR VALID AND VIABLE FEEDBACK SO THEY CAN IMPROVE AND UPDATE THE PRODUCT TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR STUDENTS. EGR ALWAYS STRIVES FOR EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION. We thank you!
There are two different files available in this offering: an EXCEL fill-in form (for the teacher who wants the students to enter the information on their computer and a WORD version of the form for the teacher who prefers giving the students a printed copy to use. The choice is yours. We highly suggest that you keep the original template as is and then rename it each time you create a new document for your classes. This will protect the "original" and keep it free of any data. Make the needed copies for each class and day of the week.
Are you looking for a handy and usable STUDENT ASSIGNMENT TRACKER form that is "user friendly" and easy to utilize? Are you tired of the excuses students have for not turning in their work? Then this form might be just that for which you are looking.
PRINTING OF AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET: Spreadsheets are much different than word processed documents when it comes to printing. Every teacher who is familiar with spreadsheets knows this! Since printers operate differently, it impossible for Education Get Real to give you instructions about how to print spreadsheets on the printer you are using. You will need to select the printer type and (in most situations) make adjustments to the settings: size of paper, margins, position (landscape or portrait), and you may want to do some custom scaling (if you want it to fit on one page, etc.). You may also want to work with the page setup options. You will be much happier with your printouts once you spend some time getting to know your printer. Teach your students how to use their printer.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
We have all sorts of forms that will save YOU a great deal of TIME and WORK. They are useful for EVERYTHING that you deal with on a daily/weekly basis. If you are interested in looking at all of our forms that we have available here in our store, click on the links below:
ASSIGNMENT FORM TEMPLATE (Excel) "Form for Recording Student Grades"
ATTENDANCE FORM TEMPLATE (Excel) "Form for Tracking Student Attendance"
FIELD TRIP FORM TEMPLATE (Excel) "Form for Submission of Required Student Forms"
GUEST SPEAKER FORM TEMPLATE (Excel & Word) "Forms for Evaluating Guest Speakers"
MATERIALS CHECKOUT FORMS (Excel & PDF Versions) "Keep Track of WHO has WHAT!"
OOOPS FORM TEMPLATE (Word) "Form for Submission of Late Work"
RUBRIC FORM TEMPLATE (Excel) "Form for Writing Your Own Rubrics/Assessments"
SEATING CHARTS - "Seven Editable PowerPoint Charts for Secondary Teachers"
STUDENT ASSIGNMENT TRACKER/RECORD SHEET - "Help Students Meet YOUR Deadlines"
STUDENT COURSE EVALUATION (Excel) - "Let YOUR Students Evaluate YOUR Course"
STUDENT SIGN IN/OUT FORM - "Tracking Students Leaving & Returning to Class"
STUDENT TECHNOLOGY SURVEY FORM - "Are Your Students Technology Savvy?"
TEACHER PERFORMANCE EVALUATION (Excel) - "Students Evaluate YOUR Performance"
TEAM PROGRESS CHECKER TEMPLATE (Excel) "Track Daily/Weekly Progress""
WEEKLY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT CHECKLIST "Help Students Be Organized & Accountable"
WEEKLY LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE (Excel) "Plan Ahead, Be Organized & Follow-Through"
FORMS & TEMPLATES BUNDLE "ALL Template ZIP Files" BIGGEST $AVINGS DEAL!"
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
All of our Education Get Real materials are available here on this Teachers Pay Teachers website. If you would like to communicate directly with us, we invite you to contact us on our website at www.educationgetreal.com and complete the form. We also publish a newsletter on a regular basis to keep our customers "in the loop," so please sign up for that on our website as well. Check us out – our EGR “Materials are Created BY Teachers FOR Teachers! We look forward to hearing from you!
© EDUCATION: GET REAL!!! materials are copyrighted and most are certified by the Library of Congress. Each individual purchaser is granted permission to copy the materials for their own instructional use only. Redistributing, sharing, editing, selling, or posting this item or any part thereof on the Internet or other digital means are strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
ATTENTION PURCHASERS: Printing permitted -- for best results use a high resolution printer. Notify us through FAQS if you experience technical issues -- we aim to please!
Keywords: assignment form, assignment template, assignment record sheet, student assignment sheet, student assignment record, accountability form, template, templates, secondary, classroom management, teacher tools, forms, form, Education Get Real, EGR.
PRIOR TO COMMENTING AND RATING THIS PRODUCT, WE WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO "CHAT" WITH YOU ON Q&A BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU QUESTION WHETHER OR NOT THIS PRODUCT WOULD MEET YOUR INSTRUCTIONAL NEEDS. THAT COULD BE VERY HELPFUL TO YOU AND TO US. IN ADDITION, WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE ITEM, PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 48 HOURS TO REVIEW IT AND/OR IMPLEMENT IT BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS AND RATINGS. A LOW RATING IS VERY DAMAGING TO US BECAUSE ALL TPT PRODUCTS ARE EVALUATED USING A 4.0 SCALE (NOT A 5.0 or 10.0): 4.0 (100% = A); 3.0 (75% = C); 2.0 (50% = F); AND 1.0 (25% = F). THE POINTS ARE THEN AVERAGED TOGETHER AND WE RECEIVE AN OVERALL RATING. OUR AUTHORS WORK HARD AND SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS CREATING HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AND THEREFORE DESERVE THAT CONSIDERATION. WE ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING SUGGESTIONS ON HOW A PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. OUR MISSION IS TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR PEERS, SO PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH US. WE THANK YOU! Education Get Real!!!